How do I fill a prescription?
It’s easy to fill your prescriptions at Forty Acres Pharmacy. If your physician is issuing a new prescription, you should:
- Bring your prescription with you to the pharmacy or
- Request that your healthcare provider call the prescription directly to Forty Acres Pharmacy
- Be sure to bring your insurance card with you when you come to pick up your prescription.
- Most prescriptions can be filled quickly while you wait.
- All prescriptions should be picked up within seven days after the order is placed.
Generic drugs are an effective, safe, and often less costly alternative to brand name products. Learn more about Generic Drugs.